Charm for webapp with webserver or not?

Patrik Karisch patrik.karisch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 14:38:46 UTC 2016

Hi Marco,

seems the best way to do so. Better supply my correct configuration of
nginx and php-fpm instead relying on another charm. Pro: My webapp charm
can specialize all config params.

I've read the charm layers already and they seem interesting to build
different webapps. Although I must read more how my charm can adapt config
stuff from the layer and create one a layer for my nginx/php needs. And I
have to research in which languages I can use the reactive pattern, because
I don't know Python :)

Thanks,
Patrik

Marco Ceppi <marco.ceppi at canonical.com> schrieb am Mo., 4. Jan. 2016 um