Juju Charm store submission and functional tests using Amulet

Marco Ceppi marco.ceppi at canonical.com
Mon Jan 4 14:21:35 UTC 2016

Hi Bruno,

When I search the charm store, https://jujucharms.com/u/3-bruno/, I don't
see any of these charms. However, they are properly uploaded to bzr. We're
very close to switching over to a new (more direct) way to publish charms
to the store, one where the process is a lot more transparent and direct.
However, in the meantime I've looked at your charms and I don't see any
issue which would prevent ingestion. I'll speak with our web team to figure
out if something else is wrong which isn't catching my eye.

As for your Amulet bug, it's not directly related to this, the error is
indicating that the websocket is timing out on deployment. I've kicked off
another round of tests on the review for the registry charm:
http://review.juju.solutions/review/2398 it seems to be the only one
failing of the ~5 you've submitted. I'll respond and take the Amulet
question off list and onto the bug report.

Thanks,
Marco Ceppi