LXD Bootstrap

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Mon Feb 29 09:45:14 UTC 2016

Hi Serge

I rebooted the host to see what happened and the lxc images that were
running fine all now have broken SSHD. This, to make absolutely clear
doesn't affect the Xenial image, just the trusty one I test with.

bugg at tomsdevbox:~$ lxc launch ubuntu-trusty fix-server2
Creating fix-server2
Starting fix-server2

bugg at tomsdevbox:~$ lxc exec fix-server2 /bin/bash
root at fix-server2:~# ps aux |grep ssh
root      1597  0.0  0.0   8868   660 ?        S+   09:41   0:00 grep
--color=auto ssh

exit

umount and remount kernel debug....

bugg at tomsdevbox:~$ lxc launch ubuntu-trusty fix-server3
Creating fix-server3
Starting fix-server3
bugg at tomsdevbox:~$ lxc exec fix-server3 /bin/bash
root at fix-server3:~# ps aux |grep ssh
root      1759  0.0  0.0  61380  3816 ?        Ss   09:42   0:00
/usr/sbin/sshd -D
root      1944  0.0  0.0   8868   604 ?        S+   09:43   0:00 grep
--color=auto ssh

bugg at tomsdevbox:~$ lxc-config -l
lxc.default_config
lxc.lxcpath
lxc.bdev.lvm.vg
lxc.bdev.lvm.thin_pool
lxc.bdev.zfs.root
lxc.cgroup.use
lxc.cgroup.pattern

Cheers

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)