LXD Bootstrap

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Sat Feb 27 15:17:10 UTC 2016

Also:

bugg at tomsdevbox:~$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release: 16.04
Codename: xenial

lxd-images import ubuntu xenial amd64 --sync --alias ubuntu-xenial

 juju bootstrap test-lxd lxd --debug --upload-tools --bootstrap-series
xenial

2016-02-27 15:15:38 ERROR cmd supercommand.go:448 failed to bootstrap
model: no matching tools available

So that doesn't help ;)

As this is an empty box, I'll happily give you access so you can prod
around and see if you can figure it out ;)

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)