LXD Bootstrap

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Sat Feb 27 13:01:49 UTC 2016

bugg at tomsdevbox:~$ lxc launch ubuntu-trusty my-test-container
Creating my-test-container

Starting my-test-container
bugg at tomsdevbox:~$
bugg at tomsdevbox:~$ lxc exec my-test-container /bin/bas
bugg at tomsdevbox:~$ lxc exec my-test-container /bin/bash
root at my-test-container:~# ps axu |grep ssh
root      1800  0.0  0.0  61380  5408 ?        Ss   12:59   0:00
/usr/sbin/sshd -D
root      1993  0.0  0.0   8868   784 ?        S+   13:00   0:00 grep
--color=auto ssh
root at my-test-container:~#

Seems alright if I just launch an instance. Also inside the juju
bootstrapped containers you can see some ssh related stuff where it sets
keys etc in the logs so its logging in and doing something.

I've compiled everything from 1.26 alpha2 to master so I'll happily wipe it
clean and try the branch! ;)

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)