LXD Bootstrap

John Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Sat Feb 27 12:14:17 UTC 2016

What image did you import into LXD? You should use something like:
  lxd-images import ubuntu trusty --alias ubuntu-trusty

(substitute xenial/wily etc as relevant.)

That looks like you are using an image from linuxcontainers.org which is
very different from the ones built by cloud-images.ubuntu.com

John
=:->