LXD Bootstrap

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Fri Feb 26 16:02:34 UTC 2016

I've tried rolling back on Juju but still can't find a combination, its not
the end of the world, I was curious. Anyway, if I lxc exec into the machine
I find SSH is down which sorta explains the connection failure:

cloud init runs but then seems to get no futher

https://gist.github.com/buggtb/c5785a74a1124cdc7bb7  <- bootstrap debug
output.

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)