[Review Queue] collectd, mysqltest, apache2 (x2)

Kevin Monroe kevin.monroe at canonical.com
Mon Feb 22 23:22:09 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

Kostas, Cory, and I had some RQ time last week.  Here's what we found

   -

   collectd
   -

      https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1538573
      -

      The author addressed the comments we had on the previous review round.
      -

      A few minor issues still remain. We offered a small patch that
      addresses those as well. We should be able to  promulgate the charm soon.
      -

   mysqltest
   -

      https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1513863
      -

      Suggested changes were made, and it has now been promulgated!
      -

   apache2 (add-logs-interface)
   -

      https://code.launchpad.net/~evarlast/charms/trusty/apache2/add-logs-interface/+merge/278222
      -

      Suggested changes were made, and it has now been merged!
      -

   apache2 (add apt config options)
   -

      https://code.launchpad.net/~evarlast/charms/trusty/apache2/trunk/+merge/278220
      -

      Jay thoughtfully fixed test errors (even though he didn’t introduce
      them) in the ‘add-logs-interface’ merge mentioned above.
      -

      There are a couple more (i think small) test / logic issues that we
      had questions about, so we requested Jay’s input on those.

Questions/concerns?  We're in #juju on irc.freenode.net.  Thanks!
-Kevin Monroe