juju devel 2.0-beta1 is available for testing

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Sat Feb 20 22:26:39 UTC 2016

Awesome, a nice weekend present!

I updated and LXD is not listed when I `juju list-clouds`. Rick and I
were guessing that maybe because the machine I am testing on is on
trusty that we exclude that cloud on purpose. If I was on a xenial
machine I would assume lxd would be available?

What's an example clouds.yaml look like for a lxd local provider? I
tried manually adding a lxd cloud via `add-cloud` but I'm unsure of
what the formatting would look like for a local provider.

> Development releases use the "devel" simple-streams. You must configure
> the `agent-stream` option in your environments.yaml to use the matching
> juju agents.

I am confused, I no longer have an environments.yaml so is this
leftover from a previous release?

Thanks!