EC2 VPC firewall rules

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Thu Feb 18 10:53:13 UTC 2016

Booo! Okay I'll tear it all down and start anew.

Thanks

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)