EC2 VPC firewall rules

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Thu Feb 18 10:47:12 UTC 2016

Hey Dimiter,

Thanks for that. As am running trunk I wanted to make sure I was fully up
to date before progressing further. I pulled trunk locally and ran juju
upgrade-juju --upload-tools

That gives me:

WARNING no addresses found in space "default"
WARNING using all API addresses (cannot pick by space "default"):
[public:52.30.224.20 local-cloud:172.31.2.38]
WARNING discarding API open error: no such request - method Admin(3).Login
is not implemented (not implemented)
ERROR no such request - method Admin(3).Login is not implemented (not
implemented)

I assume the ERROR portion is pretty critical. So here's a slightly off
topic question, which I suspect has a very simple yes/no answer. Can I
either a) force a bootstrapped environment upgrade b) manually upgrade an
environment by passing the error but making the bootstrap node up to date
c) export the existing nodes it manages and import them back into a new
bootstrap node without having to recreate them as well?

Thanks

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)

On 18 February 2016 at 10:42, Dimiter Naydenov <