M4 instances

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Mon Feb 15 12:58:29 UTC 2016

My copy and paste-fu got me through it... I spun up a few nodes and they
came up using my local build, clearly if it can find its way into 2.0 that
would be great.

In an alternative world, it would be great to be able to extend these
locally so when Amazon or whoever launch new instance types we could have a
local instance-types.yaml file or something that lets us declare new node
types without waiting for a new juju release, or perhaps you're stuck on a
specific rev it would alleviate that problem... rainy day project perhaps.

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)