M4 instances

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Mon Feb 15 12:46:21 UTC 2016

Dumped in a pull request: https://github.com/juju/juju/pull/4426 seems to
work for me.

Tom

--------------

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)