Introducing, juju resources!

Katherine Cox-Buday katherine.cox-buday at canonical.com
Fri Feb 12 21:26:48 UTC 2016

Hey all!

Moonstone have been working hard on a new feature coming up in Juju 2.0
called "Juju Resources", and we're now at a point where we can share the
goodness and call for bugs/feedback! As noted in the video linked below,
the feature isn't quite complete, so expect some rough edges, and for
some of the CLI details to shift just a bit.

This has landed in master, but if you don't feel like compiling you can
install the devel PPA. Then, on ~Feb. 18th 2.0-beta1 will drop and
you'll be able to play around with everything we've highlighted!

To see what all the buzz is about, have a look here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS3AQO3ZN9Y

Thanks, and happy Jujuing! :)

-
Katherine