Location preferences for the next charmer summit?

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 10 12:46:59 UTC 2016

Hello!

Hopefully you've all recovered from Belgium, so it's time to kick off
planning for our next summit sprint. 3-7 October seems to be a decent
target week, so I'll start there and slide it around based on feedback.

We've had many requests for a West Coast presence, so far we're thinking
SFO (too expensive? Maybe OAK?), and LA. SCALE was just in Pasadena and it
seemed like a great place to have a summit. Thoughts on this?

Also, if any of you work at organizations that would be willing to host the
event or have contacts with OSS-friendly companies that might be interested
in having us ask please me off list.  Thanks!