Use of Jujucharms to launch non-opensource code

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Mon Feb 8 20:00:18 UTC 2016

Also I would assume your charm code only needs to be open source if you are
uploading it to the store. Local deployment etc wouldn't apply...

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)