Juju Show #2 Wed Dec 14th

Rick Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Wed Dec 14 21:07:59 UTC 2016

Check out the recording of the show in case you missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwLEMa7XE64

I want to thank everyone that joined us for the show this week. Some great
info on the new tools to aid in charm testing, reviewing, and an exciting
demo of the upcoming juju migrate feature in Juju 2.1.

With the holidays we'll be having our next Juju Show on January 4th and the
one after that will be the 18th. We'll have links and announcements out
after folks get back from the holidays.