[Review Queue] dokuwiki, telegraph, websphere liberty, odoo, nrpe and lsf server

Konstantinos Tsakalozos kos.tsakalozos at canonical.com
Fri Dec 9 21:12:42 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Cory, Kevin, Pete, and I went through the queue.  Here is what we worked on:

   -

   dokuwiki
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/22?revision=113
      -

      The author addressed many of the comments we had in the previous
      review cycle
      -

      The amulet tests are failing and we provided some feedback on why
      that might be
      -

      We are waiting for the author’s input at the moment
      -

   telegraph
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/6
      -

      LGTM and had another +1, so promulgated
      -

   Websphere Liberty
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/48
      -

      This introduces a config option that affects the download URL, but
      neglects to verify the downloaded file integrity.
      -

      -1 for now.  Recommended fix is to specify a configurable checksum to
      verify the download, or use juju resources to allow the user to attach
      their own file.
      -

   odoo
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/23?revision=50
      -

      Created PR for change requested by Tim in previous review
      -

   nrpe
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/25?revision=57
      -

      Outdated review. Already promulgated.
      -

         Promulgated revision is 13
         -

      Please reopen if indeed a review is required
      -

   Ibm lsf server
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/18
      -

      I was able to deploy successfully on aws
      -

      I noticed a (non blocking) bug deploying to lxd containers
      -

      I found a (blocking) bug in the tests: one of the relations they
      setup is not correct.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Konstantinos