Hide resources from showing on the store

John Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Sat Dec 3 15:14:40 UTC 2016

If the resource is available from the charm home page without the user
having signed the same licence agreement, then we *definitely* have a bug
that needs fixing. We should definitely require logging into the charm
website to have access to anything that has resources that are also behind
licensing agreements. I'll try to verify with my colleagues, but I would
expect the same gating that you have for "juju deploy" with a licensed
resource that you would have for "wget" from the webpage.

Just make sure if you're testing this to not be logged in with the account
that already has signed the EULA :).

John
=:->