1.25.6-xenial-amd64 and lxc containers

Nate Finch nate.finch at canonical.com
Wed Aug 31 02:24:13 UTC 2016

You don't need anything in the environment.yaml.  You specify that you want
to deploy something to a lxc container in the deploy command.  e.g.

juju deploy mysql --to lxc   // deploys mysql to a new lxc container on a
new machine
juju deploy wordpress --to lxc:25  // deploys wordpress to a new lxc
container on the already-existing machine #25
juju deploy haproxy --to 1/lxc/3  // deploys haproxy to lxc container #3 on
machine #1

you can also use add-machine to create empty containers:

juju add-machine lxc // adds a new machine with an empty lxc container on it
juju add-machine lxc:5 // adds a new empty lxc container on machine 5

Hope that helps.
-Nate