Supported LXD Providers

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Tue Aug 23 13:49:30 UTC 2016

Didn't know about AWS routing, interesting Rick! Although James is using
AWS afaik so maybe its regressed there.

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)