Supported LXD Providers

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Tue Aug 23 11:32:30 UTC 2016

James is also missing LXD Local :) Saves my dev cycles all the time and of
course networking isn't an issue. I also use LXD remotely but I just run a
cmd that forwards the ports I want to the host via IPTables so they are
exposed to the wide world. Of course its a manual step, but I find it very
useful.

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)