[Review Queue] IBM IM, Pubphoto, Wordpress, Bip

Kevin Monroe kevin.monroe at canonical.com
Mon Aug 15 13:36:42 UTC 2016

Last week, Kostas, Pete, and I reviewed the following:

   -

   IBM Installation Manager
   -

      https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1575746
      -

      Good example of a charm utilizing Resources and Terms.
      -

      Deployed with trusty and xenial and successfully exercised install
      and upgrade.
      -

      We don’t have an automated way of supplying proprietary resources and
      accepting terms, but we successfully ran through the tests manually.
      -

      +1, promulgated to https://jujucharms.com/ibm-im/
      -

   Pubphoto
   -

      https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1574772
      -

      +1, promulgated to https://jujucharms.com/pubphoto/
      -

   Wordpress
   -

      https://code.launchpad.net/~jamesbeedy/charms/trusty/wordpress/apache2_trusty_fix/+merge/297720
      -

      We already approved this last time around, but the charm needs to be
      moved out of the ~charmers namespace. Pinged the maintainer to remind him
      to do so.
      -

   Bip
   -

      https://code.launchpad.net/~josvaz/charms/trusty/bip/charmhelpers-cleanup/+merge/301499
      -

      Code looks good, tests pass.
      - Charm needs to be moved out of ~charmers namespace before it can be
      promulgated, however.

Questions/comments?  Please find us in #juju on irc.freenode.net.  Thanks!
--
Kevin Monroe