Point people to ubuntu-on-windows instead of the broken juju-on-windows?

Merlijn Sebrechts merlijn.sebrechts at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 19:03:05 UTC 2016

Hi Nate

Thanks for your quick reply! My colleagues will just 'upgrade' to windows
10 so this doesn't really apply to us anymore but wouldn't it be easier to
package putty with the windows juju client and use that as default? Writing
an entire ssh client seems a bit overkill.. or is there an advantage to
having a CLI ssh terminal?

Kind regards
Merlijn