2.0 as default on main repos?

Rick Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Mon Aug 8 16:23:17 UTC 2016

Thanks for the feedback Jose. Merlijn also brought up a similar note and I
replied on the main juju list to help explain the current pain window we're
working through. Rather than copy/paste you can see it here:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/juju/2016-August/007679.html

Please let me know if you'd like to chat. I understand that it feels very
awkward right now, but it's part 'by the plan' as far as the plan went, but
also 'not by the plan' as we'd hoped to have Juju 2.0 GA for folks at this
time. We're very close now and the feedback from users of 2.0 has been
essential to getting so much right and better for everyone.

Jose, let me know if you want to reach out and chat about the transition
and why things are setup they way they are. We really appreciate the
feedback and patience as we go through the 1.X to 2.X transition.

Rick