2.0 as default on main repos?

Matt Bruzek matthew.bruzek at canonical.com
Mon Aug 8 14:22:05 UTC 2016

Hello José,

I ran into this problem myself and filed a bug with the packaging.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-release-tools/+bug/1609437

While I still think this is a bug, I did find a work around which I put in
the bug for other people having this same problem. Hope that helps!

   - Matt Bruzek <matthew.bruzek at canonical.com>