Automate the creation of Juju environments on MAAS

Rick Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Thu Aug 4 13:04:52 UTC 2016

I'd be curious what MAAS folks say. I poked at their API docs and it looks
like you have a call to create a user:

https://maas.ubuntu.com/docs/api.html#users

but to create the api token it seems like a special call "for the currently
logged in user"

https://maas.ubuntu.com/docs/api.html#logged-in-user

I wonder if there's another way of going about that.

As for configuring the juju client, you can write out the config files
manually, script them with shell call outs, etc.