Incoming Breaking Changes at the Series Boundary for ETCD

Matt Bruzek matthew.bruzek at canonical.com
Tue Aug 2 18:41:26 UTC 2016

Chuck,

I am plus one for introducing the new etcd charm in the Xenial series (on
release boundary). There have been enough features added and things changed
that both versions have diverged quite a bit. I am excited to get the new
etcd charm into other people's hands so publish it soon.

   - Matt Bruzek <matthew.bruzek at canonical.com>