network spaces - aws support

James Beedy jamesbeedy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 21:45:59 UTC 2016

I'm having some issues with deploying instances to network spaces on aws.

Problem: Instance errors on deploy

I have successfully bootstrapped into my aws vpc with `juju bootstrap
mycloud aws --credential mycred --config vpc-id=my-vpcid--config
force-vpc-id='true' --upload-tools` and subsequently created a model on my
aws controller in the vpc with `juju add-model my-new-model -credential
mycred --config vpc-id=my-vpcid --config force-vpc-id='true'`. Following
which, I add a network space, and then my subnet ->
http://paste.ubuntu.com/21814798/. Ok, everything looks great so far ....
then I go and launch an instance and it all falls apart ->
http://paste.ubuntu.com/21815678/

Any insight into what is going on here would be greatly appreciated. Are
these network spaces ops even supported on aws?

~thanks