Any mentor for adding a new provider available?

Patrik Karisch patrik.karisch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:52:26 UTC 2016

Hi Katherine,

already read those docs and also the source of other providers.

I need someone who says, start with writing and testing the eviron or the
config file first and stuff. And how I can verify all my steps in an actual
staging system on DigitalOcean.

Cheers,
Patrik

Katherine Cox-Buday <katherine.cox-buday at canonical.com> schrieb am Mo., 1.