DCOS on Juju

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Tue Apr 26 14:07:00 UTC 2016

Yeah, networking, and scalability stuff are top of the list, also hooking
it up to a Juju provided monitoring service will be required early on, I
would have thought.

A few simple configs I'll add shortly, opt out of oauth security and
disabling telemetry, I'll leave them in their enabled state by default
though so Mesosphere continue to get their stats.

There will also be some work around the loadbalancing and MESOS DNS to make
them configurable/replaceable/extendible.

Up until ApacheCon I'm pretty much out of spare room to look at it, but
I'll certainly be picking it up post ApacheCon.

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)