DCOS on Juju

Samuel Cozannet samuel.cozannet at canonical.com
Tue Apr 26 13:20:09 UTC 2016

Cool, I'll have a look later today. I have been thinking about the
networking for this as DCOS is pretty picky apparently.
I believe we could use Ubuntu Fan to create a more controllable overlay
network, from which we could predict available IPs. Then we could use vrrp
on that, and avoid sharing a fixed list of IPs.
So we could have a layer for the fan, and build on top.
Still early thinking, will get sharper...

Also I want to understand how we can have GPUs in there but that's a second
step.