LXC/LXD profiles through Juju

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Sat Apr 23 14:38:06 UTC 2016

Hello folks

Working on my presentation for ApacheCon and trying to leverage some of the
great new stuff available.

I've not tested it yet, so this is a slightly lazy question but as I'm a
way off of being at this stage I might as well ask in anticipation....

I want to run Docker inside LXD Local, which I can do manually by passing
the docker profile. Does/Can you do the same inside Juju?

Thanks

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)