Charms not appearing in charm store

Uros Jovanovic uros.jovanovic at canonical.com
Thu Apr 21 13:26:41 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We're still working on getting the ingestion system back to life. This
means that the only way to get charms into the charm store is by using the
new charm tools and directly pushing and publishing charms or bundles to
the store (as described yesterday).

All traffic to legacy charm store has also been rerouted to jujucharms.com,
so if any clients using juju < 1.24 have experienced connectivity issues
when deploying or upgrading a charm, those issues have been resolved.

Uros