Juju Office Hours, release week edition, this Thursday, 21 April.

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 18 13:46:46 UTC 2016

It's time for another Juju Office Hours! It's release week so we've
decided to do a special office hours celebrating Juju 2.0; doing some
walkthroughs, and make ourselves generally available to whoever wants
some help to use Juju.

If you're interested in joining the hangout ping me on IRC or mail
ahead of time. Our office hours are audience driven so if you have any
questions about anything Juju related let us know and we'll cover it
for you: