charmstore client authentication(help! :) )

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Fri Apr 8 11:18:52 UTC 2016

I'm a company of one currently so it doesn't matter a great deal also I
didn't know you could do such a thing on Launchpad :)

Sorry! Misunderstood, I went looking for a debug method. I got it built but
I don't understand go enough to setup the debugger, I just wanted to prod
the webservice to see if I could switch the LP block.

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)