LXD v2.0.0-rc8 does not work with Juju v2.0-beta3

roger peppe roger.peppe at canonical.com
Thu Apr 7 16:17:48 UTC 2016

OK, thanks, that gets me further. I'd used the netmask from the
example value in the default /etc/default/lxd-bridge - I assumed they were
the same format, as the values were.

## IPv4 netmask (e.g. 255.255.255.0)

Now my bootstrap is stuck further on while installing cpu-checker:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/15673131/

It's been like that for about an hour now. I should probably have bootstrapped
with debug enabled, I guess. It may be a related issue if I mucked
up the lxd bridge configuration somehow again.