Compiling juju on openSUSE

Herman Bergwerf hermanbergwerf at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 21:39:32 UTC 2015

Ok great!
I looked up the source and I think it can be achieved by updating the
juju/juju and the juju/utils repo. For some reason I only got the
juju-local binary by installing the Go code though (I also spoofed my OS by
pointing juju to a copy of the /etc/os-release from Ubuntu).
However, I would only need this to make the juju client run on my primary
linux OS which is currently openSUSE and I'm not sure if that is important
enough to change the source code. I'm perfectly ok with using Ubuntu for
the actual cluster although SLES compatibility might be interesting for
other people.