Juju on multiple public clouds

Herman Bergwerf hermanbergwerf at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 20:34:42 UTC 2015

Ok, I meant the first thing. I don't need it right now but I might need it
in the future to scale out my infrastructure. But I suppose I could also
just migrate my entire infrastructure to another provider (I'm not sure if
this is directly possible without downtime but I can also first build a new
cluster and then switch the DNS)