Juju on CloudStack

Herman Bergwerf hermanbergwerf at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 16:27:02 UTC 2015

Hmm, ok. I'm quite surprised a pretty widely used virtualization stack such
as cloudstack is not implemented in juju at all. Are there maybe future
plans to do this?
By the way, wouldn't it be easier to write a provider directly inside the
juju code? I'm not sure if there is any documentation to do this.