Juju on CloudStack

José Antonio Rey jose at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 18 15:44:01 UTC 2015

CloudStack as CloudStack is not supported. However, Jorge mentions that,
if he recalls correctly, it works like if it was EC2. So he's suggesting
setting CloudStack as an amazon or ec2 environment, even though it's
CloudStack, because it may work this way. It's a workaround since we
don't have official direct CloudStack support.

--
José Antonio Rey