How to make Juju High Availability work properly?

Cheryl Jennings cheryl.jennings at canonical.com
Tue Oct 27 18:26:47 UTC 2015

Hi Leon,

I was able to recreate the "lost" agent in a simple environment and have
opened up a bug for it:  https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1510651

Since my environment was pretty simple, I didn't run into any hook errors.
Could you attach the unit logs from some of the services with errors into
the bug above?  The unit logs will be in /var/log/juju/unit-* on the
respective machines.

Thanks!
-Cheryl