Juju-gui options: read-only and juju-gui-console-enabled

Rick Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Mon Oct 26 03:29:19 UTC 2015

Howdy Merlijn. The team will look into it. I note you filed the bug here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-gui/+bug/1509443

The read-only isn't used much so we'll have test that out. The console
enabled is for the javascript console and debugging support. Were you
looking for that for some reason or were you thinking that 'console' was
something else?

Rick