How to make Juju High Availability work properly?

曾建銘 godleon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 07:54:28 UTC 2015

Hi Marco,

Many thanks for your reply, the juju version I used is 1.24.6-trusty-amd64.

I found that when a juju node failed, not only the services on the node
change to lost, but alse services on other working nodes change to
executing or even error.

I tried to log into the other working node and use "top" to check resource
usage. I found that a lot of CPU power was consumed by jujud in this time.
And it may take hours to become normal again.

Was the juju doing something for fixing specific problem? I think that
service on failed node should only become lost and not interfere services
on workings nodes. But it didn't act as I expected.

By the way, I used Juju to deploy OpenStack, so I deployed a lot of charms
on it. Is that matter?

Sincerely yours,
Leon