[Review Queue]

Cory Johns cory.johns at canonical.com
Thu Oct 8 20:46:51 UTC 2015

The Big Data team, including Kevin, Andrew, and myself, spent some time on
the review queue today:

   -

   openbook
   -

      https://code.launchpad.net/~talligent/charms/trusty/openbook/trunk/+merge/267885
      -

      This update changes web access URLs to use https.
      -

      Charm deploys and looks good, but we’re having some discussion with
      the charm author about the best way to handle retrieval of the
openbook war
      file.
      -

      Tests were having trouble accessing the https location, so we created
      a merge proposal to fix that.  The author has already merged this in, so
      the next test run should be good to go.
      -

   haproxy
   -

      https://code.launchpad.net/~verterok/charms/trusty/haproxy/restart-rsyslog-after-install/+merge/268981
      -

      Tests pass (with minor lint error aside), but config-changed hook
      goes into error state (Amulet test needs call to wait() after configure()
      to catch failure).
      -

      Indentation error in change caused the error
      -

      Submitted MP against his branch w/ fixes
      -

   kibana
   -

      https://code.launchpad.net/~chris.macnaughton/charms/trusty/kibana/version_bump/+merge/273269
      -

      Charm had test failures, apparently due to connection failures
      -

   nagios
   -

      https://code.launchpad.net/~brad-marshall/charms/trusty/nagios/add-extra-config-options/+merge/265480
      -

      New test now passes, +1 and merged
      -

   ibm-xlc
   -

      https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1489829
      -

      Status improvements look good, but I missed one in my previous review
      -

      The other fixes for the previous review look good
      - There was also some discussion as to whether it might make more
      sense for this charm to be a subordinate, in a similar vein to the Zulu8
      charm, but this is not a blocking issue.