Tuning ceph

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 20:47:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

Yes, I got the the same conclusion, either write my own charms to try to
get the features implemented upstream.

In a way I think that having some sort of local 'overlay' for the hooks
(that get's applied automatically, but doesn't modify the original charms)
would make the things easier.

At this stage the juju ecosystem, despite being quite flexible is not
really conductive to external changes. It's pretty much an all-or-nothing
approach. It works for well for most deployments, but not when you want to
fine-tune (the relatively complex stuff). I do wonder how much need there
really is for this fine tuning of the charms, perhaps it's just me ;-)

kind regards
Pshem