Tuning ceph

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 20:29:43 UTC 2015

Right,

How to you make sure that juju doesn't override my changes? If I had to add
another mon node (and remove one of the existing ones) the new config would
be overwritten by the default one.

I think the general issue is that I can't tell when particular config files
will be re-generated.

kind regards
Pshem