[Review Queue] wordpress, mysqltest, mediawiki, haproxy

Kevin Monroe kevin.monroe at canonical.com
Thu Nov 19 18:34:33 UTC 2015

Hi!

The Juju Big Data team had some time in the review queue today.  It was
especially exciting as this was our first review session with our newest
team member, Konstantinos!  Here's what we found:

   -

   wordpress
   -

      https://code.launchpad.net/~tvansteenburgh/charms/trusty/wordpress/test-fixes/+merge/276894
      -

      Fixes for tests
      -

      Applied cleanly, all tests passed
      -

      +1, this has been merged and should be in the charm store shortly
      -

   mysqltest
   -

      https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1513863
      -

      This is a new charm that provides functional tests for mysql
      -

      Currently failing automated CI, and has some other questions and
      concerns to be addressed
      -

      -1 for now
      -

   mediawiki
   -

      https://code.launchpad.net/~tvansteenburgh/charms/trusty/mediawiki/test-fixes/+merge/277054
      -

      Fixes for tests
      -

      Applied cleanly, all tests passed
      -

      +1, this has been merged and should be in the charm store shortly
      -

   haproxy
   -

      https://code.launchpad.net/~verterok/charms/trusty/haproxy/restart-rsyslog-after-install/+merge/268981
      -

      Restart rsyslog if haproxy config changes
      -

      Needed to tweak tests to reference units correctly
      -

         d.sentry[‘haproxy’][0] instead of d.sentry.unit[‘haproxy/0’]
         -

      Applied cleanly, all tests passed
      -

      +1, this has been merged and should be in the charm store shortly

Questions/comments?  We're in #juju on irc.freenode.net.

Thanks!
-Kevin Monroe