Unit number is increasing in latest juju version.

José Antonio Rey jose at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 13 15:26:35 UTC 2015

This is something I raised with Marco, Matt and Chuck while in the Charmers
Summit. There are several mixed opinions with regards to this, some say
it's logical because each unit in an environment is unique, however it's
not how Juju used to behave, hence breaking most of the tests in the store,
which were designed to run considering the old unit naming scheme.

I don't disagree with it, and the fix is simple enough. But please let's
try and give a grace period before, so tests that have been already created
can adapt to the new scheme and don't give false positives, as well as for
people to adapt to the new naming scheme and understand why it's been
changed.

--
José Antonio Rey