juju-br0 vs lxcbr0

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 22:23:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

Running the bootstrap in --debug gives me this:

JUJU_DEV_FEATURE_FLAGS=address-allocation juju bootstrap  --show-log
--debug --constraints tags=4core

2015-11-09 21:47:29 DEBUG juju.environs.bootstrap bootstrap.go:112 using
MTU 9000 for all created LXC containers' network interfaces
2015-11-09 21:47:30 INFO juju.cmd cmd.go:129 Starting new instance for
initial state server
2015-11-09 21:47:30 DEBUG juju.provider.maas environ.go:145 address
allocation feature enabled; using static IPs for containers: "juju-br0"

then then the actual server doesn't end up with the bridge created.

If I do not use the address allocation feature I end up with juju-br0 as
expected.
the surprising thing is that it definitely work with that feature as well.

kind regards
Pshem